Friday, February 26, 2016

Author Life Month: Days 25 & 26

Day 25: Pimp a pub-sib.

I honestly have no idea what this even means. Does this mean I need to pimp another author publishing with the same company? That I can do. Therefore, I shall give a ringing endorsement to both Madalyn Beck and K. D. Martin. Talented, creative, innovative and lovely, inside and out.

Day 26: Favorite book outside my genre. Man, this is tough, it really is. Im a huge lover of Stephen King and Anne Rice but, sometimes, a book is written so beautifully, with such a determination to make you think, that it stands out. I actually have two of those, both written by Ms. Rice. Read them. If they don't at least inspire you to wonder about everything, then you can lose yourself in the beauty of her writing.





No comments:

Post a Comment