Wednesday, October 14, 2015

It's Getting Real..

...and a little scary. With the one year countdown to Carolina Book Fest officially underway and the inadvertent early release of three (yes, three) of my book covers, I'm getting more exposure than I was prepared for. As the result of a well-placed vent in defense of independent authors and a video post that appears to be going viral, I have been lucky enough to be presented with some opportunities that I am so grateful for, including a guest blogger article at RandiLeeWrites.com. Read that as, I'm not writing fast enough and it has me panicking at my self-imposed deadline. But never fear, Dear Reader. I will get it done, my intention to have one short story and one novella out by summer of 2016 so that I am releasing the first full-length novel in the series in time for CBF. The plan is to have all three available as print copies for purchase at the event. So, I wanted to check in and let you know that you may well be seeing less and less of me. But, don't worry, I'm still here.. drowning in words.

No comments:

Post a Comment