Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Cure for the Summertime Blues..

That's a lie. I don't get the summertime blues. I revel in the sun and the heat. I thrive on the scent of seawater and coconut oil. I love the summer. I live the summer. I NEED the summer. What I also needed was my offspring back in school so I could concentrate on something other than the call of the ice cream truck or the sibling squabble turned cage match that is their way of solving who gets the last Capri Sun. I needed the quiet in order to get back to work on my WIP and yesterday was my first day back. I wrote little, plotted much, cried frustrated tears more than once but, I think I'm ready to go back there. I know I'm ready to take you there.

Pack your bags, folks. We're headed back into the mountains.


No comments:

Post a Comment