Monday, November 24, 2014

COMING OUT OF THE DAARRRRRK...

... I FINALLY SEE THE LIGHT NOW..

... and it's called the end of NaNoWriMo. That's right, folks, despite November's best efforts, I am in fact, still alive and kicking though, anyone who tells you that writing 50,000 words in 30 days isn't soul sucking is a damned liar. But, if nothing else, it's been a learning experience. I've learned that I have the focus of a cocker-spaniel on methamphetamines. I've learned that I work well with a deadline. (sort of) I've learned that I write incredibly long sex scenes, (yay?) and I've learned that 50,000 words isn't going to touch completion for this book. Sig, you mouthy bastard, you. But, I'm pleased with myself. Even though this is my first NaNo and I have 6 days left to complete the challenge, I also have 43,000 words written. Disjointed and overly descriptive but, written. Now to finish it, edit it and get it to you lovely people who have so patiently put up with my mindless Facebook snark and lack of actual product. I'll write you all into my will.

No comments:

Post a Comment