Friday, August 22, 2014

Sometimes...

...I wake up, cashing in my bad luck...


Just kidding. But sometimes I do wake up unimaginably annoyed with myself. Actually, this time I went to bed that way and woke up no different. I haven't touched my own writing in forever and I was sitting on my sofa last night, minding my own business when a plot bunny in ninja guise leapt over the back of the couch and attacked me. It was unprovoked, I was unarmed and unaware of anyone who would do such a horrific thing as send a ninja plot bunny to terrorize me in my own home but, they did it nonetheless and now I'm living with this...thing.. In my head. My head is already crowded which leads me to this conclusion. I should stop writing ridiculous blog posts and try to get back to work, shouldn't I? Because plot bunnies are too like real bunnies; if left to their own devices, they reproduce.. Rapidly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment